Marghuzar White Palace Swat KPK Pakistan

The White Palace of Marghazar was built in 1940 by the first king of the Swat, Miangul Abdul-Wadud in the small town of Marghazar situated at about 13 kilometers away from Saidu Sharif. The name was given to the palace as it was built of white marble. The palace now serves as a hotel. The White Palace at Marghazar was the summer residence of the Wali of Swat, Miangul Jehanzeb. Located at 7,000 feet above sea leavel on Marghazar Hill, it was later converted into a tourist resort.

PTI Government Works in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

For those who ask “PTI ny KPK main kia kar lia”!

Pages

Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.